Hypnotherapy is a process that is designed to be specific to each individual's needs. I will work with you on the first session to plan a series of sessions that will focus on the changes you wish to make, using the most advanced hypnosis methods available.
A typical first session will include:
* A welcome chat to encourage comfort and relaxation.
* An explanation of how the hypnotherapy process will work.
* A discussion about your requirements and goals.
* Gathering personal information such as sleeping patterns, lifestyle information, medical symptoms or medication, any treatments involving other healthcare providers.
* I will then lead you into a state of deep physical and mental relaxation, and a state of focused attention, I can then begin 'change work' using techniques and approaches that we will have previously discussed and agreed, to help you towards your goals.
* The end of the session is a time for a summary and any questions you may have and an opportunity to discuss the continuing work in preparation for the next session.
The duration of therapy session will be dependant on the feelings, behaviour or habit you are seeking to change through hypnosis, and is usually 90-120 minutes per session.
Hypnosis is fast and effective with each issue typically requiring only 4-5 sessions for lasting change. It could be that a minimum of two session are needed for working on habits such as smoking, however the optimum number is usually up to 5 sessions. These are usually on a weekly basis.
There are a number of different techniques that I will use depending on your needs, but the system that I use in most cases which incorporates a number of hypnotherapy techniques is the 5-PATH® System. The name describes its process, Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis. The techniques it includes are preparation for a deep hypnotic state, going back to the cause or root of the problem which brings about emotional and behaviour changes, forgiveness therapy and resolving internal conflict. Also included in each session I teach my clients 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® for future personal development and change. I am happy to answer any questions you may have on the techniques we will be doing together in our initial session.
Hypnosis Therapy has hundreds of applications. It can help with lack of focus, confidence, changing eating habits and weight loss, giving up habits like smoking or drinking, sports/academic performance, excessive fears, bed wetting, eating disorders, grief, stress, anxiety and relationships and much more.
I look forward to working with you and making those changes to your life you have been wanting to do.
For information about 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
7th Path Self-hypnosis
I look forward to hearing from you and talking with you about how I can help you through Hypnosis.
Contact me today for a complimentary 30 minute consultation to see if hypnosis therapy is right for you.
Consultations can be by phone, in person or online